Saturday, January 8, 2011

God's Will

The other day someone said to me, "If God had meant me to fly, He would have given me wings."  Although I have heard this saying countless times, I never really took the time to think about it.  How can any of us, mere human beings, possibly know what God's will is?  If He had never meant us to fly, he probably wouldn't have given us advanced brains that help us build technology.  If He had never meant for us to leave the Garden of Eden, he wouldn't have given us free will.  Life is hard enough without constantly wondering what God has in store for us.  Although complicated and painful at times, the one thing we should hold on to is that God has a plan for all of us, whether or not we choose to believe it or adhere to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment