Friday, December 3, 2010

Intro

I’m not perfect, but I know who I am.  You can insult me, spit in my face, chew me up, spit me out, and kick me while I’m down, but you can never take that from me.  I’m a good wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, co-worker, and student.  I’m a good person, one who loves my family, friends, and God.  One who will stand up for what’s right, even in the face of danger.  My friends will tell you that I am loyal and devoted.  You can say that I’m a mean person or a bad mother, but I know that I am neither.  You can harass me and threaten me with false accusations; it is of no consequence to me.  Because the truth always prevails, karma finds its way around, and God sees everything.  I have put myself in danger for complete strangers more than once, and I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again.  One thing I will admit is that I’m sort of a “mother bear”; if you leave me alone and don’t bother my family, I won’t seek you out.  If you bother me, I may get grumpy and take a swipe, but nothing would come unprovoked.  However, if you mess with my cubs, you will be in a world of hurt.  My family and close friends are my cubs.  I would do anything for them.  I would die for them.  From the outside, that loyalty could be perceived as a bit crazy, but I know they would do the same for me.  So if you’re on the receiving end, I do apologize, but it’s only in my nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment