Friday, December 3, 2010

Things I LOVE (Sarcasm)

1.       People who claim to be CHRISTIAN while judging others and living in sin
2.       A “father” who chooses a whore over his own child
3.       People who talk big then threaten to go to the police when you talk back
4.       Women who don’t want to have children because it will “ruin” their body, people like that are so self-centered they shouldn’t have children anyway!
5.       People who brag about how skinny they are while starving themselves and purging
6.       People who epitomize the phrases “Can’t see the forest for the trees” and “People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw rocks”
7.       People who can’t spell.  Look, if you’re insulting me via text/email, please spell check first.  I can’t take you seriously otherwise.
Basically, I hate hypocrites.  Now I may not be a role model, but I say what I mean and mean what I say.  I tell people like it is, and many times people don’t like it.  But I don’t care.  I will never be accused of being fake or sugar coating things.  I guess it’s the Yankee in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment